Aktualisiert: 27. Dez 2018
On Day 20, we wanted to know if you ever met a book that fully understood you. See your inspiring and poetic inputs below.
- Astrid Lindgren - "No robbers in the woods" (Im Wald sind keine Räuber). When reading this book I could switch to an imaginary world. I was seven years old and when I think about it now I feel a desire to go there again.
- Hermann Hesse - "Gertrud"
- Gertrud Georges Simenon - "Le voyageur de la Toussaint Sandro Marsi"
- Sandor Marai - "Wandlungen einer Ehe"
- Harry Potter
- Nobody wrote a book about me. Maybe Steppenwolf and the magic theater meets that.
- Friedrich Torberg - "Tante Jolesch or the Decline of the West in Anecdotes" (in German: Die Tante Jolesch: oder Der Untergang des Abendlandes in Anekdoten)